Join us!
We're a community of people who want to live a greener and more sustainable life.

Organic food  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you buy organic food?

• Yes, all the time!
    • Yes, sometimes.
    • No, it's too expensive.
    • No, never.

Simon

When you go shopping groceries, do you choose organic products over more conventional ones? 

Personally, I try to choose organic products as much as possible. Sometimes they are a bit more expensive than the equivalent non-organic product, but prices have been going down for years now and many organic alternatives cost just as much as the non-organic products. 

Empire

Yes, but like 50% of the time. I do eat healthy however main reasons to why we tend to get some organic food is the older family members in the house and they have to be careful what they eat. The older you are your body tends to chnage. Milk for a example, bodys juet can't talk it.

In the long terms it's not cheap but there things that you have to spend more on for your health then other things. Wish bills are cheaper though right? 😛